Improve your sewing accuracy today! Pretrimming points before sewing allows you to align the patches properly, thus ensuring perfect fit. Plus trimming points reduces bulk in seams and minimizes show-through.
Click here to see examples of how the Point Trimmer works and how easy it is to use.
These People Couldn't Quilt Without the Point Trimmer!
- "The Point Trimmer is great for quiltmakers who want patch corners that perfectly match."
- Quilter's Newsletter Magazine, May 1997
- "I truly cannot believe how much difference trimming the points makes in accurate piecing. Although I've quilted for 18 years, I've always avoided patterns with set-in seams (LeMoyne Star, et. al) because I could never get the triangles and diamonds lined up properly without a lot of trouble. The Point Trimmer makes machine piecing these designs simple, straightforward--as easy as putting squares together. This little gadget is WONDERFUL!!"
- Mel Waite, North Muskegon, MI
- "Judy Martin is a genius. The Point Trimmer is super!"
- Frances Fournier, Vancouver, BC Canada
- "I don't know how anyone can sew without trimming the points. I just cannot believe what a difference it made in my piecing!! What a wonderful tool the Point Trimmer is! When I sewed the first two trimmed patches together, and they just fell into place, I could have cried for joy!"
- Darlene Welch, Canfield, OH
- "I cannot get along without your Point Trimmer. Thanks for a great product."
- Judy Sears, Minneapolis, MN
- "I could slap myself in the face for not buying the Point Trimmer a year ago… I always spend at least half an hour trying to figure out how to piece the strips. This is a no brainer with the Point Trimmer… It's SOOOO COOOL the way those points on the triangles line right up… Judy is awesome!!"
- Jeanne Longo, Londonderry, NH
- "I will never make another quilt without your Point Trimmer. It is so much less painful to get those points off to start with. Thanks."
- Veta Frenzel, Bryan, TX
Item # : 540
Manufacturer: Crosley-Griffith Publishing Company